Quick, easy access to important information is right at your fingertips! Simply click the login button below for your depo calendar, invoices, transcripts and more.
For access on your mobile device, download our app. Available in Google Play Store or Apple App Store. See the FAQs below for access instructions.
Law firms interested in experiencing the easy-to-use, convenient online office are encouraged to contact us today.
- Attorneys and paralegals get secure web access to their downloadable transcripts, case files, current deposition schedule and invoice information.
- Our “smart” online scheduler is superior to standard web forms because it remembers the user’s previous job requests, saving time and reducing errors by eliminating re-keying.
- On desktops or laptops, use online case repositories for downloading and sharing files (transcripts and exhibits) with co-counsel or others assisting on a case.
- Information on the system is on secure servers protected by firewalls, encryption and passwords. Lawyers and paralegals can only access information through online offices for which they have user IDs and passwords. They cannot view confidential information they do not have authority to view, nor can unauthorized people view their information.
- Our time-saving mobile app lets clients check their Depo Calendar and transcript files from their mobile devices. No turning on a computer or making a phone call necessary.
Online Office Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for free access to my online office?
What is client login?
This is where you can access the login page to your On-Line office. If you don’t have an ID and password email our scheduling department at scheduling@GLFMllc.com or call us and we will get you started with a user ID and password.
Help! I’m locked out of my online office. What do I do?
How can I access the online office on my iPhone or Android?
We do have a mobile app that allows you to view your calendar and transcripts. Search the Google Play Store or the iPhone App Store for “Geiger Loria Filius McLucas” (you may only have to type in the first one or two words of the business name to find it) and install the app. The user ID and password is the same as the one you use for desktop or laptop access.